Calling all Elko County homeschool students! It’s portrait time! I bet many of you are getting settled back into your homeschool routines. That means it’s time to update school portraits too! We would LOVE to help you with that! Contact Lindsay Syme Photography to get on the schedule. We will be holding two session days just for homeschool students! Choose either September 18th or 19th. We have a few slots still available. CONTACT US for more details!
Tips to get ready for school portraits:
- We always encourage brighter colors. Light colors have a tendency to wash out skin tones. However, the most important thing is that your child is his/herself.
- Avoid shirts with logos and slogans so the main focus will be on your child and not the message of their shirt.
- Schedule a time that works best for your younger children.
- Glasses are okay! Remember, you want your child to be his/herself. We will adjust lighting to avoid glare.
- Know which package you would like to purchase ahead of time. Please contact us for details.
- We do have a large candy jar in the studio. We will check with you before offering any special treats!